If you have clients who are dealing with issues related to education, career and/or job-search goals, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, workshops and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for all your adult (over 16) clients.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working with adults of all ages needing guidance with education and career options and job search skills. If your clients need assistance beyond your area of expertise, you can refer them for in-depth vocational assistance.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your clients with educational, career, and job search issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Assessment Administration: A trained professional who administers assessments designed to facilitate the self-awareness process. Instruments used may vary, but can include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, learning styles, values, strengths, and others.
- Job Search Skills: A knowledgeable and experienced career counselor can help with resume preparation and critique, job search skills, and can provide referrals as needed or appropriate. Please note the consultant is NOT a job placement service; but can help with referrals if that is what is needed.
- Workshops: An experienced educator can provide a variety of workshops (based on need) on any topic within our area of specialization. Workshop topics already available. Other workshop topics can be developed to address individual client population needs.