If you have current or former employees (including those about to be laid off) who are dealing with issues related to career and education options, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for all your employees.
- Assessment Administration: A trained professional who administers assessments designed to facilitate the self-awareness process. Instruments used may vary, but can include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, learning styles, values, strengths, and others.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working in the corporate sector and with mature adults needing guidance with career and educational options. If your employees (current and/or laid off) need assistance beyond your area of expertise, you can refer them for vocational guidance.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your employees with educational and career issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Workshops: If you would like to offer workshops to current or former employees or those about to be laid off to help them decide whether or not they are ready to return to school, and how to make a career change.
- Staff Training:
- Workshops are available to train staff to effectively address complex needs of diverse populations in an ever-changing world.