The verification process also took a while to complete. But now, you can begin the morning by mapping out your day from your balcony. The building opened into a series of balconies overlooking the Long Island Sound, which made it an attractive dining and entertaining location https://www.onlinecasinoromania.com/. This is a 150% deposit bonus on your minimum deposit of £10.
Core Curriculum and Competencies:
- Helping Skills: Be proficient in the basic career facilitating process while including productive interpersonal relationships.
- Labor Market Information and Resources: Understand labor market and occupational information and trends. Be able to use current resources.
- Assessment: Comprehend and use (under supervision) both formal and informal career development assessments with emphasis on relating appropriate ones to the population served.
- Diverse Populations: Recognize special needs of various groups and adapt services to meet their needs.
- Ethical and Legal Issues: Follow the NCDA Code of Ethics and know current legislative regulations.
- Career Development Models: Understand career development theories, models, and techniques as they apply to lifelong development, gender, age, and ethnic background.
- Employability Skills: Know job search strategies and placement techniques, especially in working with specific groups.
- Training Clients and Peers: Prepare and develop materials for training programs and presentations.
- Program Management/Implementation: Understand career development programs and their implementation, and work as a liaison in collaborative relationships.
- Promotion and Public Relations: Market and promote career development programs with staff and supervisors.
- Technology: Comprehend and use career development computer applications.
- Consultation: Accept suggestions for performance improvement from consultants or supervisors.
Optional Additional Curriculum to Meet Individual’s Learning Goals:
The current edition (4th) includes optional chapters for participants who work with the following:
- Business Services and Employer Relations
- Clients with Disabilities
- Clients who are justice involved
- K-12 Students
- Workforce and Career Development History
Additional Options From Instructor:
- Higher Education
- Working with the unemployed, college-educated, and/or experienced professionals
- Faith-based settings and individuals
- Instructor will work with participants to develop unique, optional modules to address participant’s individual learning goals.
- Certificate of Completion
- 12 CEUs
- Free one-year membership to National Career Development Association (NCDA) to first-time members
- Eligible to apply for the new CCSP credential
- Individuals meeting additional requirements are encouraged to become a registered Global Career Development Facilitators (GCDF)
- Credential holders are eligible for an exclusive web listing on the NCDA website
- Career Advisors/Career Coaches/Case Managers
- Intake/Eligibility Workers for programs that address education and career issues.
- Workshop Facilitators
- Business Services Liaisons
- Mental Health Counselors
- Social Workers
- Probation Officers
- Veterans Resource Center Specialists
- Human Resources Professionals
- Training & Development Professionals
- Administrators and staff members in departments that support the above professionals