Services to Mental Health Providers and Other Service Providers:
We consult with a variety of mental health and other service professionals who encounter client issues relating to self-awareness, goal setting, education and career issues.
If you have clients (or their parents) who are dealing with issues related to career and/or education, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for your adult (over 16) clients.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working with adults of all ages needing guidance with career and educational options. If your clients need assistance beyond your area of expertise, you can refer them for in-depth vocational assistance.
- Career Coaching: Experienced in assisting clients to develop effective and current job search skills and strategies. Career coach can help with teaching job search skills (search strategies, resumes, LinkedIn, interviewing etc.), and one-on-one client support.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your clients with educational, career, and job search issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Assessment Administration: A trained professional who administers assessments designed to facilitate the self-awareness process. Instruments used may vary, but can include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, learning styles, values, strengths, and others.
- Job Search Skills: A knowledgeable and experienced career counselor can help with resume preparation and critique, job search, interviews kills, and can provide referrals as needed or appropriate. Please note the consultant is NOT a job placement service; but can help with referrals if that is what is needed.