If you have clients who are dealing with issues related to career and education, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for all your adult (over 16) clients.
- Public Speaking: We are available to provide workshops and other presentations regarding topics related to our expertise: Student Success, learning styles, education counseling, career counseling, adults in transition, the unemployed, student diversity, and responding to the changing world.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working with adults needing guidance with career and educational options. If your clients need assistance beyond your area of expertise, you can refer them for in-depth vocational assistance.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your clients with educational and career issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Networking: If you are looking for contacts in the higher education system or need understanding of how the private schools, public universities or community colleges work, contact us.
- Assessment Administration: A trained professional who administers assessments designed to facilitate the self-awareness process. Instruments used may vary, but can include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, learning styles, values, strengths, and others.