We are experienced working with different institutions of higher education, including public and private universities, and community colleges.
If you have clients (or their parents) who are dealing with issues related to career and/or education, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for your adult (over 16) clients.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working with adults of all ages needing guidance with career and educational options. If you would like assistance in identifying appropriate referrals for collaboration, contact us.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your clients with educational, career, and job search issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Public Speaking: We are available for conference and professional development presentations regarding topics related to our expertise: Student Success, learning styles, education counseling, career counseling, adults in transition, unemployed students, student diversity, and responding to the changing world.
- Professional Development:
- Shedding Light on Hidden Barriers: Training on identifying the hidden barriers of adults in career transition.