We consult with a variety of institutions who encounter client issues relating to self-awareness, goal setting, education and career transition issues:
If you have clients (or their parents) who are dealing with issues related to career and/or education, we can help. We are available for career counseling, educational guidance, referrals, and/or consultation services. Support provided is based on individual needs for your adult (over 16) clients.
- Public Speaking/Workshops: We are available for public speaking and workshop presentations on topics related to education, career, assessments, life transitions, and other topics relevant to our areas of expertise. Additional workshop topics can be developed based on need. If you would like to discuss speaking opportunities, contact us.
- Training on addressing client barriers holistically: “Shedding Light on Hidden Barriers” (Based on Conference Presentation to California Career Development Association, “Helping Those in Career transition Holistically: Their Success Depends on Identifying All Barriers” – CCDA – 11/2015)
- Facilitating Career Development (FCD) Training for staff: This training provides individuals with relevant skills and knowledge to assist others in planning careers and obtaining meaningful work. This 120 hour program can be tailored to your staffing and client needs and can be taught face-to-face or online. For more information, please visit the National Career Development Association (NCDA) official FCD page.
- Referrals: A knowledgeable and experienced career and educational counselor who is experienced in working with adults of all ages needing guidance with career and educational options. If your clients need assistance beyond your area of expertise, you can refer them for in-depth vocational assistance.
- Consultation: If you find assisting your clients with educational, career, and job search issues has come to an impasse and you would like consultation from an outside source, contact us.
- Assessment Administration: A trained professional who administers assessments designed to facilitate the self-awareness process. Instruments used may vary, but can include: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, learning styles, values, strengths, and others.
- Job Search Skills: A knowledgeable and experienced career counselor can help with resume preparation and critique, job search, interviews kills, and can provide referrals as needed or appropriate. Please note the consultant is NOT a job placement service; but can help with referrals if that is what is needed.
Capability Statement is available upon request. Contact us to inquire about consultation services: firstname.lastname@example.org